The Social Mapping workshop aims to equip participants with skills to use maps in their local projects. Developing geopolitical readability of the territory and strengthening the understanding of local problems and potentialities.
- Learning to read the maps
- Identifying the problems and potentialities in the territory
- Elaborating typologies and iconographies
- Creating speaking maps
- Free collaborative mapping tools
- Using maps for local projects
Examples of collaborative mapping projects: